The Delhi Government’s transport division has began registering for the process of making use of of high-security number plates, making it simpler for the residents of the town. The automotive house owners can now register for number plates by visiting the official web site of Delhi’s transport ministry and filling in the required credentials. High-security number plate, colour-coded fuel plate has been made obligatory in Delhi from October 1.
Here is the process explained in 10 easy steps
1. For a High-security number plate, the person wants to go to bookmyhsrp.com/index.aspx for registration.
2. Now customers must select between the choice of personal and public transport.
3. The proprietor will additional should mark the fuel type- petrol, diesel, CNG, electrical, CNG cum petro, and proceed with marking the car class.
4. Now in the car class, you’ll have to select choices like a automotive, scooter, bike, auto, and so forth.
5. The automotive proprietor may even should fill the model particulars of their car.
6. Now you’ll have to select choices for states, after which you will note supplier particulars.
7. The car info to be stuffed through the process consists of the registration number, registration date, engine number, chassis number.
8. Now a brand new window will open, the place you’ll have to fill in your private particulars that embody his/her private particulars like cell number, deal with.
9. Now you’ll have to feed in the main points of the reserving of the car just like the day, time, and so forth.
10. Once you end all the main points, you’ll proceed to fee. On finishing the process an OTP might be despatched to the registered cell number and the process might be generated.
Some sellers are additionally making the service out there offline the place prospects might be charged Rs 600-1100 for the four-wheeler, Rs 300-400 for the two-wheelers. In addition to this, the Delhi authorities’s transport division has stated that automobiles registered in Delhi earlier than April 2019 must set up High-Security Registration Number Plate (HSRP) and color-coded fuel stickers. It has been reported that after the Delhi authorities’s choice, application for HSRP has been doubled. While earlier there have been bookings of 200-250 candidates, now the reserving has elevated to that of three,000 candidates.
What is High-security registration plates?
HSRP is a chromium-based hologram. This hologram is a sticker with the car’s engine and VIN, often known as the chassis number, on it. This number is written by way of a stress machine with paint and no sticker. There might be a form of pin on the plate that can connect to your car. Once this pin catches the plate out of your car, it’s going to lock on each side, it is not going to open by anybody. The greatest benefit of the high-security number plate is that together with crimes, automotive thieves may also be managed.
What are colour-coded stickers?
Colour-coded sticker is utilized for fuel sort. That is, your automotive runs on petrol or diesel, colour coding is completed on this foundation. A lightweight blue colour sticker is utilized for petrol and CNG. For diesel, orange colour sticker is utilized. According to officers, the registration number, registration authority, laser branded PIN, engine, and car’s chassis number might be on this colour-coded.